Austin Drapery Cleaning
When it comes to drapery cleaning, there's no company you can trust like The Steam Team. We have a unique system for cleaning your drapes, and we can do them while they hang. That's right. You won't have to go with bare windows for weeks and you won't have to put up with bad smelling chemical solvents.
Here's how it works:
- Thorough Inspection: First, step in our Austin drapery cleaning process -- we'll identify any areas that may present a special challenge and provide an evaluation so there are no surprises.
- Pre-Vacuum: Cleaning up dry soil is the most important step in treating any textile. We thoroughly vacuum your drapes remove these dry soils.
- Sponge Cleaning: The Steam Team uses special sponges to remove soil from your Austin draperies. They are treated with dry cleaning solvents and are great for removing oil-based soils that are inevitable with cooking and oils from skin contact.
- Post Spot: Removal of any spots not removed during the chem sponge process will be treated with the appropriate professional cleaning agent.
- Results: Our technician will go over the cleaning results with you when finished.